Friday 25 September 2015

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT



We live in a world where people seem to be finding it difficult to be different or to be themselves. We are so afraid to do the things we love all in the fear of being judged by the people who do not know us. This post is a little unlike what I usually write and the reason behind this is that I want this blog not only to be focused around beauty products. Where The Beauty Begins is not only about the outer beauty, it is also about finding yourself, pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and doing the things you thought you could never do! I want to be able to share my experiences with being afraid of the world with my readers while also writing about beauty products. 

I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “The only person holding you back is yourself”
I never thought I would ever get the courage to create a blog and here I am writing my sixth post and loving it! I was always afraid of what people would think of me creating a blog and I constantly kept doubting myself. I kept thinking my post would never be good enough to get any attention and no one would ever want to read anything from a girl like me. And that’s exactly it! There was never anyone holding me back except myself, there was never anyone telling me that my blog would never be good enough, except myself! In fact, I had a few people constantly encouraging me to start my blog, but my fears of being laughed at kept getting in the way. Everything you think you can’t do, YOU CAN DO IT! You just have to stop holding yourself back and go for whatever it is you want to do! Remember nothing in life will wait for you, so do not waste your talent.

If you want to create a blog about anything you’ve got an interest in, you can DO IT! If you want to write a book, sing or dance, you can DO IT! The minute you decide to stop holding yourself back and start pushing yourself, you can do anything you want! All it takes is hard work, courage, and motivation.

Take a minute to think of the celebrities you look up, would they be where they are now if they had let their fears of being different get to them? No! so neither should you! If the person you look up to is waking up every day and doing the things they love, then why can't you? 

Today’s post is daring you, my readers, to be different. We need to stop being insecure and start doing the things we want to do! Be different from the people you surround yourself with, do things that makes you unique and do not care what people will think. 
At the end of the day, you cannot read people's mind and you cannot change the way these people feel towards you, so just do you!
I can promise you no one is ever going to come up to you and laugh at you for doing something you love! If they do, they are just haters anyways so keep doing what you do and let the haters hate. Most people will acknowledge the fact that you've got the courage to put yourself out there and let's not the forget that you'll have your REAL friends and family supporting everything you do!


If I am quite honest, I was hesitating about publishing this post as I was terrified of what people would think, I thought it was not good enough or I wasn’t in the position to be telling people to be themselves. But every day is a chance for me to prove myself wrong and to keep pushing myself forward. 

I hope you've enjoyed reading this post, don't hesitate to let me know your thoughts on this post!
Until next time,
Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment