Wednesday 10 February 2016
Co. Dublin, Ireland

BEAUTY BARGAIN - SLEEK MAKEUP


 Am I the only one looking forward to the weekend already?
 I just finished studying for a class assessment and I am so done with college life already! Can I be a housewife now?
Today's blog post is about a deal from boots website that I just cannot get over! I should probably have posted this blog up a while ago but sure what can you do now. Boots.ie were doing a special promotion on all of sleek makeup products and thinking about it now, I regret not taking advantage of this promotion! I bet you are excited to find out what this deal was so I might as well spill! For a limited amount of time Boots.ie were allowing you to purchase ANY two products from sleek for only €14! You probably hate me now for not posting this up sooner... I AM SORRY! 
After all my excitement and deciding on what to get, I decided to go for the contour palette and the highlighting palette.

S L E E K  C O N T O U R  P A L E T T E


If you have been reading my blog since day one, you know how much I have hyped about the Anastasia Beverly hills contour kit which I was originally planning on purchasing but I decided to settle for the sleek contour palette as there was no way I was going to let this bargain go to waste, and to be quite honest I don't have €42 to spend on a palette at the moment. I smashed my bleeding phone! 

I am not going to go into much details about the palette as I am sure everyone knows about it now, I swear I am so behind on life. The contour palette comes in the shade fair, light, medium and dark, I chose the dark palette because we all know I ain't a lighty. The contour palette contains a contour powder, highlighter and a bronzer. I honestly love using this contour kit! I usually mix the highlighter and the bronzer together to get the right look I want, I know someone is reading this now and thinking what the hell. I don’t know if that is right but it is what works for me and I plan on doing that for a long period of time. I would recommend this palette to anyone that is looking for a contour kit but is not looking to spend a lot of money, it cost €13.49
The only complaint I have is the contour palette in dark not being available to purchase in Store, What’s the deal Boots?!   

S L E E K  H I G H L I G H T I N G  P A L E T T E

This versatile face and body highlighting palette complements all skin tones and includes three luxurious velvet cream formulas and one powder. The iridescent, metallic finishes add a radiant glow and a luminous polish to the skin.
------------------------------------------------------
To be quite honest, if it wasn’t for the special promotion, I probably would not have bought this highlighter. I have been trying this product for a while now and I feel like it’s just not right for my skin tone. I need my face to be popping and I feel like this highlighting palette does not give me the glow I want and I really need that glow. The usual price is €13.49 which I believe is not expensive at all. To be quite fair the palette is good for the price it is worth but I personally would not repurchase this palette.

And that is all for today, I hope you have enjoyed reading this post! If you have tried the products from Sleek let me know your opinion on them!

I might not post a lot due to college work but I am always active on Instagram @WTBeautybegins, you should totally follow me!
Until next time,
Lola.


No comments:

Post a Comment