Saturday 5 March 2016

COLLEGE X BLOG UPDATE




Hey dolls! I hope you're all surviving with studying and everything else that life is throwing at you. Today's blog post is non-beauty related but just a little chit chat about my blog and, of course, my date with my not so hot boyfriend – college work!

So first of all, I'm thinking of changing my blogs name! I absolutely love my blogs name due to the meaning behind it but I feel like its about time I change into something a little bit more simple as I feel like Where The Beauty Begins is way too long. Now this could be due to the fact that I'm going through this crazy phase of trying to change everything about myself so I am not 100% sure if I will change it. I am also thinking of adding new stuff to my blog  but every time I'm about to hit the publish button on a personal post, I freak out and literally delete it. Any suggestions on how to get over this fear will deeply be appreciated.

I am also thinking of creating a YouTube Channel but my main focus would not be on makeup. So basically this blog would be dedicated to beauty related topics and my YouTube channel would be about other stuff like dealing with insecurities, my religion and often reviews on products. I am not too sure when this will happen as I need to buy a camera and to be honest I feel quite nervous posting a video of myself on YouTube, that’s a big step for me!

I have many ideas of topics I want to discuss but with college and studying taking up my life, I am left with so little time to focus on my blog. I know this sounds like a lot of excuses but this semester is really stressful which I will explain the reason in a future post, that's if I make it out of this bleeding war with college alive. Pfft go to college they said!

And that brings up to end of this post, if you think I should my change my blog's name and if you have any suggestions, let me know! 

See you in my next post,
Lola.

4 comments:

  1. I went through the same phase a couple of months ago with changing my blog. In the end I kept the blog name but got a new template 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guy!I am waiting for your posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet, is there a specific post you are waiting on? Sorry for the confusion x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete